    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006

  2. pez

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Be sure to fill out the Quote Submission Request Form, the
    original must be signed by a founder, copy A goes to the
    Online Quote Submission Approval Department, copy B (the
    goldenrod one) must be forwarded to Legal. copy C goes to
    the Spell Checking and Grammer Department (I think Neil's
    in charge of that one). If your request is approved by OLQSAD,
    Legal, and Spell, then you have fifteen (15) days to post
    the quote, at which time you must fill out a New Quote
    Notification Form and send it to the list of recipients.

    kpg

    kpg, Mar 16, 2006

  3. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: kpg assaulted us with:
    Oh this is a gommint agency! I didn't realize.

    LRM, Mar 16, 2006
  4. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    that's what chainsaws are for

    No chainsaw.

    I got a hatchet though...

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2006
  5. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Sorry for what? It was supposed to be funny...

    wait a tic... Are you mocking me?

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2006
  6. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    so you're a pedophile...

    No no. I'm refering to my body.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2006
  7. pez

    Neil Guest

    6 of one...

    ....several pieces of another...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink." --Lady Astor
    to Winston Churchill ; "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it." --
    His reply

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  8. pez

    Neil Guest

    perhaps

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  9. pez

    Neil Guest

    your body is a pedophile?

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  10. pez

    Neil Guest

    I also get the client copy, because it's all about the InterNeil anyways, I
    get to be the customer...which means you've done it wrong, simply because
    I'm the customer...and I'm not paying...

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  11. pez

    Neil Guest

    If this was gobermint, it would cost more and take longer...

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  12. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    Ok fine I posted it, I can't stand beurocracy.

    LRM, Mar 16, 2006
  13. pez

    Neil Guest

    where's my copy?

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  14. pez

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    IFFYWhatever

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006
  15. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

    one dolla to Rear admiral Dr.Grace Murray Hopper

    LRM, Mar 16, 2006
  16. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    perhaps