    Neil Guest

    *grins*
    go ahead, I'll let you check what's in my pocket.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006

  2. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'll bring the choklit puddin'.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006

  3. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    go ahead, I'll let you check what's in my pocket.

    *grins*
    *reaches for Neil's pocket*

    Jtyc, Mar 15, 2006
  4. pez

    MitchS Guest

    I got the pork rinds and video camera.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  5. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Good call.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006
  6. pez

    Neil Guest

    NOT YOU!!!!

    *shudder*

    eewwwwww, I'm gonna need a bath.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  7. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    NOT YOU!!!!
    What's wrong with me?

    "I've got the body of a taught, pre-teen Swedish boy."

    Jtyc, Mar 15, 2006
  8. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
    You can't count the bodies you have stashed in the freezer.

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  9. pez

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    Rather you had the body of an uneducated pretend Swedish stripper.

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  10. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: TechGeekPro assaulted us with:
    I love you guys. *sniff*

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  11. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    Rather you had the body of an uneducated pretend Swedish stripper.

    Maybe I can be re-trained.

    Jtyc, Mar 15, 2006
  12. pez

    Jtyc Guest

    You can't count the bodies you have stashed in the freezer.

    It's a standup freezer, no room for bodies.

    Jtyc, Mar 15, 2006
  13. pez

    Wayne Guest

    No worries, a lot of the blokes here, me included, get really really sick of
    people posting questions that can be easily answered by going to the
    Microsoft website, as Neil said. The other problem is people asking for
    "braindumps" and we keep this newsgroup pretty clear of that, just check
    alt.certification.mcse to see what I mean :)
    Apart from the explosions of silliness, you'll find that if you post a well
    thought out question and quote sources you have researched then we're glad
    to help.
    So, study away, ask questions, try out solutions and keep clear of
    braindumps!

    Good luck,
    Wayne

    Wayne, Mar 15, 2006
  14. pez

    Neil Guest

    so you're a pedophile...

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  15. pez

    Neil Guest

    that's what chainsaws are for

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  16. pez

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    sorry, that was too funny

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  17. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

    Was that well thought out enough?

    rgs

    TechGeekPro, Mar 16, 2006
  18. pez

    Neil Guest

    no, but still pretty good for you...

    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  19. pez

    LnkWizard Guest

    Yes it was well thought out, but you really shouldn't ask a question
    out of the blue like that, take a close look at Wayne's post.
    I'll quote the relevant point,
    "you'll find that if you post a well thought out question and
    quote sources you have researched then we're glad to help."

    Your question was well thought out, but you forgot the last part,
    what sources have you researched? Did you try an Google the subject?
    Did you go to www.woodchuckinfo.com to see if there was
    any data there? Have you set up a test lab to see just how much
    wood a woodchuck could chuck, did you even test to see if a
    woodchuck could chuck wood? You really need to answer
    these questions before we can help you.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 16, 2006
  20. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: LnkWizard assaulted us with:
    Anyone object to me adding this to quotes? I'll give you till the end of the
    day. If not, I'm putting it in.

    rgs

    LRM, Mar 16, 2006