    PCs. I am interested to here how you have prepared. Thank you in
    advance.

    Peter

    pez, Mar 14, 2006

  2. pez

    Neil Guest

    I have experienced Disco and I don't like it, but that's just my opinion

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006

  3. pez

    Guest Guest

    Me too, but I'm not much of a dancer.
    --
    Loopy

    Guest, Mar 14, 2006
  4. pez

    pez Guest

    Thanks, I'll have to remember that.

    pez, Mar 14, 2006
  5. pez

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I have experienced Disco and I don't like it, but that's just my opinion

    Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man no time
    to talk.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  6. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    How deep is your glove?

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  7. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born.

    (I just love this game)

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  8. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh good Loward, not *this* again.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  9. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Givin' some jive! Givin' some jive!

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  10. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    <Barbarino>
    What?
    </Barbarino>

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  11. pez

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Celll-i-bate good times, come on!

    Oy. I can't believe I'm jumping into this thread.

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  12. pez

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Unce, tice, fee times a maybe.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  13. pez

    Wayne Guest

    This is going to be difficult for you. The majority of people find 70-216 to
    be the hardest of the MS Exams. If your pc's are running with 1 Gb of ram or
    more you'll be able to setup 2 - 3 servers (2000 will run happily on 256 Mb
    ram) in a virtual environment and play as much as you can.
    Dig deep into the technology, refer to the rfc's ( I know, they're a bit
    hard to wade through, but they are the bible as far as TCP/IP goes!). Try
    rfc1180 first, gives a really good explanation of tcp/ip, no matter how
    experienced you are, starting there is a good revision point. Then go back
    to rfc's 791 and 793. For VPN/IPSEC, rfc's 2401 -2411 explain it. Or try
    http://www.tcpipguide.com/free/t_IPSecurityIPSecProtocols.htm
    Finally, go to Google and put in the following (minus quotes) "windows 2000
    tcp/ip site:microsoft.com" and start researching doubtful points.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Mar 14, 2006
  14. pez

    @ Guest

    I have no opinions. When I was 8, I went fishing, and when I cast off, I
    caught the hook in my ear. It was very painful.

    Oh. You weren't talking to me.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  15. pez

    pez Guest

    Thanks for the info. I will definately look into those RFC's. Other
    than you (Wayne) it doesn't seem like anyone else was willing to give
    me any advice. What is this newgroup for then? I understand my
    orignal post my have come out wrong (as far as the wording goes) but I
    really don't think I deserved the responses I got. I was just looking
    for some ideas as to how others studied for their MCSE's but I guess
    this was the wrong newsgroup for that. Thanks again for all the help.

    pez, Mar 15, 2006
  16. pez

    Frisbee® Guest

    Next time, post in a more appropriate newsgroup.

    Like alt.get.this.bug.out.of.my.ass

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006
  17. pez

    Neil Guest

    it's called humour...it's lots of fun, try it.

    fact is if you can't find you answer at www.microsoft.com/learning or
    from google or from using the product, you are likely asking for a brian
    dump. Cheating is bad....

    other than that every question has liekly been asked and answered already
    in this here froup. so please, enjoy the occasional frivolity found here.

    HTH, HAND

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  18. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:

    Oh how lovely, I think I will! Thanks for the invite, what about snacks?

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  19. pez

    Neil Guest

    I'd love some, what do you have?

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  20. pez

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    *checks pocket*
    I have a lifesaver with some blue lint. You?

    LRM, Mar 15, 2006