    five years ago. Needless to say, I now haven't received my confirmation
    mails (which I urgently need for travelling). Can anyone please tell me how
    to retrieve these mails from freeserve?

    eugene, May 28, 2004

  2. eugene

    Valverdez Guest

    Contact the provider that your wife used to get the tickets, ergo, if she
    bought them online at http://www.expedia.ca, just ask them to sent the
    confirmation email to whatever address you like. If that fails, you don't
    actually need the email, present yourself at the counter (at the airport) a
    couple of hours before you would normally and they will have you in their
    system, you have to pick up the boarding passes anyway, the email is not the
    ticket. Don't sweat it, you're not the first to do this, it happens. Just
    slap your wife and tell the dumb bitch to pay attention next time :)

    Valverdez, May 29, 2004

  3. eugene

    °Mike° Guest

    If the email account is dead, you can't.
    Contact the travel operator, immediately.

    °Mike°, May 29, 2004
  4. eugene

    eugene Guest

    How dare you call my wife a dumb bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only kidding. She was standing over my shoulder when I sent my query. I told
    her that if she wasn't standing watching what I was writing, I wouldn't be
    describing her error in the mild way that I did.........at least she isn't
    blonde!

    eugene, May 29, 2004