    Dan Santoro Guest

    Interesting point..........my thinking is that if you're going to drive
    like a maniac, why announce your name?

    Dan Santoro, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Dan Santoro

    m00se Guest

    And if hes guilty of anything, the police will catch and prosecute him.

    Vigilantism isnt a solution. Nor is defaming him/her.

    m00se, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Dan Santoro

    m00se Guest

    His/her car wasnt stolen and taken for a joy ride at the time? The
    possibilities are endless, and your defaming of this person wont do
    anything except insight more 'road rage' in the case of a nutter seeing
    this car.

    m00se, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Dan Santoro

    Dan Santoro Guest

    I do agree with your words to a point.........put yourself in my driver's
    seat that night and then mull it over.......I'd much rather be talking
    about touring the Northlands (as I'd planned) for 3 days......

    Dan Santoro, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Dan Santoro

    Dan Santoro Guest

    I understand your thinking......and when I'm almost killed (along w/2 others)
    defaming someone is the least of my worries.....

    Dan Santoro, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Dan Santoro

    Tilly Guest

    Could it have been a wayward child, who knew they would get their arse
    kicked if mum & dad found out?

    Tilly

    Tilly, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Dan Santoro

    Bruce Guest

    No it costs $2.25 at any LTSA Agent, the form you ask for is "MR31".

    Bruce, Jun 30, 2003
  8. Surely this ROSK0 driver would be the ideal target for your cruise
    missile, Mr Simpson.

    Morrissey Breen, Jun 30, 2003
  9. Why, I've always found him to be a jolly nice and quite sensible chap
    -- which makes it strange that someone reports his care being involved
    or contributing to an accident.

    Still, we don't have all the facts do we so it's unwise to judge.

    Bruce Simpson, Jun 30, 2003
  10. Dan Santoro

    Tilly Guest

    ROFLMAO.

    Tilly

    Tilly, Jun 30, 2003
  11. Dan Santoro

    Dan Santoro Guest

    True Bruce.....I'm just alerting everyone else about this clown.........thanks for your comments........

    Dan Santoro, Jun 30, 2003
  12. Dan Santoro

    MorrisTheCat Guest

    FWIW.... You've jogged my memmory! I've watched in astonishment at 'ROSK0'
    (white car) doing some weird not very courteous things coming off the
    Westgate/KFC roundabout onto the highway 16 in the form of cutting off
    merging vehicles... the roundabout is two-lane and usually the "Merge Like a
    Zipper" (roadcode) in into the highway would apply with most vehicles doing
    it... Perhaps someone other than the local gent and owner of ROSK0 mentioned
    has been using the vehicle and is unfamiliar with.

    (my flame jacket is now fully covering me)

    MorrisTheCat, Jun 30, 2003
  13. Dan Santoro

    Arthur Bach Guest

    Not overcome with good spelling, either, I see.

    Arthur Bach, Jul 1, 2003
  14. Dan Santoro

    Dan Santoro Guest

    Quite true..........valid points indeed
    At the point of impact, I was coming up a hill and they were on the other side of said hill......never saw
    each other till the crash..........re charging ROSK0, since all the police have is my word, they consider
    that circumstantial evidence.......the cop and a volunteer fireman on the scene both said that they 've seen
    said car in the Helensville area and it matched my brief description.....

    Dan Santoro, Jul 1, 2003
  15. Another thing springs to mind, the car could have been Sold or has Changed
    hands.

    Alpine Dragon, Jul 1, 2003
  16. Dan Santoro

    Dan Santoro Guest

    Possible........the cop & the fireman both said they've seen the car in that
    area for quite a while tho......

    Dan Santoro, Jul 1, 2003