    I've also run Trend Micro Housecall.
    Nothing.
    Any ideas?

    Joe J, Nov 8, 2011

  2. Joe J snuck on to your hard drive to scribble:
    Is it listed in the Add-ons under Manage Add-ons? You may just need to
    disable it.

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road,
    and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be
    swept off to.
    -Samwise Gamgee quoting Bilbo Baggins, edited

    James D Andrews, Nov 8, 2011

  3. Joe J

    Joe J Guest

    Giving myself a dope slap! Thanks James, I get so used to them, I forget
    they are there. I didn't find it listed, so I disabled all and am slowing
    adding the ones I want back in, but that took care of it.

    Joe J, Nov 9, 2011
  4. DISABLE ALL ADD-ONS. ADD-ONS ARE CRAP, NOBODY NEEDS THEM.

    Jeff Strickland, Nov 10, 2011
  5. Joe J

    Joe J Guest

    Wrong you are Jeff. Ad block is a wonderful add-on

    Joe J, Nov 10, 2011
  6. I always use Pop Up Blocker, but that is not an add-on. You're right though,
    if it is an add-on, it is the only beneficial one.

    Jeff Strickland, Nov 10, 2011
  7. Jeff Strickland snuck on to your hard drive to scribble:
    I have a couple I use, but only a couple. As for needs, well, nobody
    really "needs" internet, but it sure does come in handy. :)

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because
    you might not get there."
    - Yogi Berra

    James D Andrews, Nov 13, 2011