    firewall so that they can send smtp mail we want that through our exachange
    server , we allows incoming pop3 emails.
    can anyone give me some advise

    Guest, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Try this site
    http://www.msexchange.org/

    Guest, Aug 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    How much did you say they were paying you?

    JaR, Aug 30, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    In burgers or pesos?

    Frisbee®, Aug 30, 2006
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Yes. Get out of the IT industry immediately.

    CBIC, Sep 1, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Screw you

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    shut TFU jive Arse turkey

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Got the problem solved

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Got the problem solved it was for some consulting work i do got paid a couple
    of grand for asking a few questions and sending someone to do the work i love
    the IT fIELDS

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Shut The Frisbee® Up?

    Okay.

    I shut up when I'm told to shut up.

    I don't keep talking like some people do.

    Yessiree Bob! I don't have to be told twice!

    I'm probably the best person evar at shutting up!

    I'll bet there's nobody in this entire newsgroup who's better at shutting up
    than me!

    Why just last nig^6^&*(NO CARRIER

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    So you are saying you convinced the bank to hire someone else to fix it?

    JaR, Sep 5, 2006
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Ouch. That one hurt!!!

    CBIC, Sep 5, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    WTF what bank you talking about, wake up and smell the coffee

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I official quit using the place aint nothing but rude people in here. I have
    read some of the responces you give to poeple its plain rude and
    disrespectful. Whoever is in charge needs to step up. let me make my onw
    money if i have question i will use a different news group. hell i can get
    better info using google . Holla holla dollar dollar bill

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  16. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Awww that's a shame. Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

    I have
    Ask a decent question, get a decent answer.

    Whoever is in charge needs to step up.

    The Almighty Ben is in charge. What are you trying to say?

    let me make my onw
    That's what I would do.

    hell i can get
    That's the smartest thing you've ever typed.

    Holla holla dollar dollar billYippee Kie Yay MF

    CBIC, Sep 5, 2006
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let us know when you've made enough money to buy a sense of humor, okay?

    Bye!

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  18. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Astro-glide is best for screw you with updates.

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    WTF bank you figure? The one that owns the IP that you are posting from?

    Furrfu.

    JaR, Sep 5, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    ?<<
    HA....BillyG doesn't have enough money to buy his a sense of humor.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006