    processes in task manager, they're like 3 or 4 or more of them and it
    slows down my computer..im getting sick of ending the process evrytime
    a new exe appear...pls need help badly..thnx

    ninjutsu28, Feb 24, 2006

  2. ninjutsu28

    old jon Guest

    Do a check here with PandaActive Scan, `cos you`ve caught
    something in your travels:
    http://www.pandasoftware.com/produc...EA6-4C60-9B11-0EE3DE16CB4F}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest

    old jon, Feb 24, 2006

  3. ninjutsu28

    Plato Guest

    Download two free anti-virus programs and two free anti-spyare programs
    to a new folder. Disable system restore. Boot to safe mode. Install and
    run each of the 4 programs. Boot to standard mode. Run each again,
    update first. Then scan again.

    Plato, Feb 25, 2006
  4. ninjutsu28

    ZZombie Guest

    I got the same problem on the 22nd this month. I've found out that the
    files originated from an dll in "windows/system32" called
    "winxzl32.dll". No viruswaring has gone out about this, but it can be
    identified as Trojan by some programs but it can not be specified..

    You can remove it by remove "System Restore", reboot into safemode with
    command prompt. And manually delete the file. If "acces denied" shows
    up simply rename it first to another name, reboot and delete the
    renamed file.

    Reboot into windows and delete all the win*.tmp files!

    Don't forget to turn on System Restore.

    ZZombie, Feb 25, 2006
  5. ninjutsu28

    pky666 Guest

    My computer was infected on the 23rd. But I found that the .dll can
    alter it's name. Mine was "winzwt32.dll". I set it to delete on
    reboot with a freeware app called "Moveonboot" from
    <http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/bin/moveonb.exe>, as well as all
    files in my windows/temp directory . Instant cure!

    pky666, Feb 26, 2006
  6. ninjutsu28

    menty666 Guest

    I managed to pick up the same problem, and I've spent most of my day
    running virus scan after scan trying to find the darn thing. I don't
    see either type of names there. Can someone tell me how you figured
    out which of the dlls it was?

    Any help is much appreciated, I'm at my wits end here (and I've plunked
    down a 100 between 3 anti virus programs. None of which id'd this
    menace.

    --Tom

    menty666, Feb 26, 2006
  7. ninjutsu28

    menty666 Guest

    I think I finally got rid of it using Panda packaged as part of a
    "defense system" from my local Staples office supply store.

    Good luck folks.

    menty666, Feb 26, 2006
  8. ninjutsu28

    Beck Guest

    Sorry to bug you Menty, I used the Panda free online scan and it gave me a
    log of the nasties on my system. Do you know how I would determine which of
    these I can delete? It gives a file location, but some are in the windows
    system folder and I don't want to go deleting anything important. I'm sorry
    to ask this, I seem to be asking everyone in here for all sorts of stuff. If
    you know then that's great, but if not its ok, I will work it out. Thanks
    for any info you can give me.
    Beck.

    Beck, Feb 26, 2006
  9. ninjutsu28

    ninjutsu28 Guest

    i agree wid pky666 coz mine was winqgn32.dll..
    actualy while i was looking for winxzl32.dll as what ZZombie suggested
    at windows/system32 folder, theres no such thing and suddenly
    bitdefender juz popped up saying that winqgn32.dll is trojan or
    something, (cant remember the exact msg, sori)..
    i took the risk of deleting the dll though im not rily sure by
    following ZZombie instructions..problem fixed now!
    before i did that, i tried lavasoft ad aware, spyware doctor, reg
    mechanic(connection?), disk cleanup, but nothing happens..
    thnx guys for ur time, appreciate it! cheers!

    ninjutsu28, Feb 26, 2006