    Austin, Texas

    thanks again and Happy New Year.
    Shawn

    Shawn, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Shawn

    James Hilton Guest

    The ASUS CUV4X Mainboard is based on the new VIA 694X/694Z chipset with ATX
    form factor for the latest support in Intel Pentitum 3 Coppermine and
    Celeron 2 Processors.

    http://www.thetechzone.com/reviews/motherboards/asus/cuv4x/index.shtml.

    Try CompUSA for your case. Try the link below.
    http://www.compusa.com/products/pro...ase&Ntk=All&Nty=1&D=atx case&Dx=mode matchall

    They say that Google is your friend, but I use a program that connects to
    multible search engines. You should try it. Copernic Agent.
    http://www.copernic.com/en/products/agent/friend.html. The Basic version is
    free.

    James Hilton, Dec 31, 2004

  3. Shawn

    M Guest

    I have the same board in my PC. The power supply was 230 Watt when I bought
    it but this has been upgraded to a 350 Watt to cope with a replacement
    graphics card. Any generic ATX power supply will fit the board, but some
    branded PSUs (Dell, Compaq etc) are said to use proprietary connectors and
    may not fit. Any ATX full tower (not micro) case will be OK.

    M, Dec 31, 2004