    Guest Guest

    I cannot seem to do anything with this thing, I have Uninstalled, Reinstalled
    and still I cannot do anything

    Guest, Oct 30, 2004

  2. More details would help.
    Such as operating system, exactly what happens and when.
    Exact error message etc.

    Also you should post this to a newsgroup appropriate to your operating
    system:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 30, 2004

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    You seem to be able to use your web browser. Perhaps more detail is in
    order?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 1, 2004