    over again to get it fixed, I was told to Back up my connection but I don't
    know how to do this sorry if his is not the right place to ask
    ..

    Mark_ Brown, Jul 28, 2003

  2. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:09:15 +0000 (UTC), While I was using pressure to
    Me too.

    Because of it I have developed (and am still improving) systems of note
    taking etc. When I find instructions on doing even simple thing like
    installing some software and even some of the advice I get in this NG, I
    often print it so that I can refer to it when my computer fails or is
    simply off.

    I have learned to face the fact that I can no longer remember like I used
    to. One of the hardest things for a person to do is to deal with their
    own decline, but once you accept it, you can work on developing the tools
    to deal with it.

    Hope you do not mind the advice, but this is stuff that is really helping
    me and therefore perhaps it will help you

    Bill Schowengerdt, Jul 28, 2003