HELP PLEASE!! I can't connect only to one wifi.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by dewi frotuna, Jan 11, 2016.

  1. dewi frotuna

    dewi frotuna

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Hello..
    Here I have a big problem of Wifi
    In my new place, there is wifi, just called it "UNSA"
    When first time I moved here, both my laptop and cellphone can connect to this wifi
    After few months, my laptop and cellphone suddenly can't connect to this wifi (UNSA) anymore
    but still my laptop and cellphone can range the wifi (UNSA) without connecting to it.
    I have tried so many times to connect to other wifi names in other places, and the result is both my laptop and cellphone can connect to them, all of them. and from this I assume that both my laptop and cellphone do not get any trouble on connecting to wifi. it just can not connect to UNSA
    so, guys..
    can you help me?
    what shoud i do?
    PLEASE :'(