    Has anybody has a similar experience?
    Any advice how to solve it?

    TIA

    Michael Badt, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Michael Badt

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Look for updates to the chipset drivers at your MB manufacturer's or chip
    set manufacturer's websites.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Michael Badt

    Patrick L. Guest

    Do you have the Oly USB driver? If not, go to Oly web site and down load
    it, and install it.

    XP. The camera connects fine with another PC and the same cable thus I
    assume both are OK.

    Patrick L., Aug 27, 2003