    AMD-K6 333mhz
    160mb RAM

    -Enrique

    Enrique Figueroa, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Enrique Figueroa

    dave m Guest

    Some ISP'S block outgoing mail, try my service, you can use it online or
    through mail software such as Outlook Express.
    www.hotpost.co.uk

    dave m, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Enrique Figueroa

    nemo Guest

    Have you checked your settings with what is on this page:

    http://help.att.net/docs/use/email/...ea=customer_email&platform=OSWIN95&faqcounter

    or the same link but shorter:

    http://tinyurl.com/twld

    The main thing that you neeed to check is that smtp is set to:

    mailhost.att.net

    To check this start mozilla and go to:

    Edit ->Mail & Newsgroups account settings

    Select "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" and then "Advanced" and "Add"

    Enter the server name, which is "mailhost.att.net" without the "
    and you user name which is "enrique.figueroa" again without the ",
    then click "OK". Select "mailhost.att.net" and click "Set Default".

    You then need to go to your mail accounts and select "Server
    Settings", "Advanced" and "SMTP" and click the drop down tab and
    select "mailhost.att.net".

    I hope the above is correct as I'm not a mozilla user.

    You might want to munge your e-mail address to prevent spam:

    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Nov 6, 2003