    it enought to pass the exam or do you have to do test simulators also.

    appriciate your response on this matter.

    Rohan

    Rohan, Aug 20, 2008

  2. Hi Rohan,

    you can try the MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-305): Developing and
    Implementing Web Applications with Visual Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET
    (Training Guide) by Mike Gunderloy its a really nice book.

    Regards,
    Kamil

    Kamil Massani, Sep 9, 2008

  3. Rohan

    Brock Guest

    Make sure you do every lab and exercise in the Gunderloy book (a great
    book). I would not do the cut and paste of the code... I found it best
    to write it out from scratch to train my brain better. If you do that
    you'll pass. Take each practice exam because half of my exam time is
    reading the verbose "You are a developer at Acme Company and a co-
    worker has yada-yada-yada...etc. The practice exams get you used to
    this testing style. Good luck!

    Brock, Sep 25, 2008