HELP--Nixvue Vista--Where to get video cable replacement?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by cannga, Aug 10, 2004.

  1. cannga

    cannga Guest

    I have a Nixvue Vista 30gb. I lost the video cable--the one that
    allows you to view pictures on a regular tv. I understand one end is
    a regular RCA plug. I don't know what kind of plug the other end is
    (It seems smaller than the standard 1/8 inch mini plug--is that
    correct?) and how to buy one.

    Any suggestion please--what kind of plug it is and where to get one.
    Thanks and regards,
    Please also cc reply to my email
    cannga, Aug 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. cannga

    HRosita Guest


    Here is a e-mail address to contact Nixvue

    Also you might check their home page for specification of the cable you need

    Hope this helps
    HRosita, Aug 10, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.