    Can someone help me figure out how to turn the flash off and take 1/2
    second photos?

    Terry

    Terry, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Terry

    Cooter Guest

    I have a CP 8800, but I think they work the same. With the camera set up to
    shoot, press the menu button and scroll to Speedlight Options. There should
    be a sub-option for auto- or manual flash pop-up. Set it to manual. In this
    mode you have to press the flash button on top of the camera to pop the
    flash unit up, so it will not flash unless you pop it up manually. Hope this
    helps.

    Cooter, Sep 26, 2007