    Please help
    Thanks
    Alan.

    www.alanpark.co.uk, Oct 13, 2005

  2. www.alanpark.co.uk

    old jon Guest

    Have you tried `opening` the CD on your computer, to see what files it
    contains ?.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Oct 13, 2005

  3. He wants you to purchase copies from his shop :/. Call it good business
    practice.

    Walter Mautner, Oct 13, 2005
  4. www.alanpark.co.uk

    bryan Guest

    ok.

    as previously suggested, check the contents of the cd.

    personally, i don't believe you'll find any .jpg, .bmp or .png files
    because as someone else stated, the photographer wants you to purchase
    copies from him.

    anyway... how to get the pictures (and i'm guessing you want them for free
    as you don't want to purchase a dvd).

    set your screen resolution to its maximum.

    use 'prtscrn' and paint.

    open paint. (in accessories).

    start slideshow.

    when the image you want appears on the screen, press 'prtscrn'

    switch to paint and press 'ctrl' + 'v'. edit as necessary.

    name and save file.

    repeat as necessary.

    the downside being that as you are pasting the image into paint,
    editing and renaming the image then saving it, the slideshow will be er...
    sliding.

    saying all that, there may be a free version of the utility i use called
    'fraps' but i haven't found one.
    don't mention it.

    bryan, Oct 13, 2005