    your browser and/or use EZT's online version of the signup form.

    What can I do now??

    Thanks,Martin.

    Martin, Dec 5, 2004

  2. You can allow forwarding of HTTP_REFERRER headers or use their on-line
    signup form.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    But How can I allow this ?
    My english isn't that good ;)

    Sorry,I'm from Holland ;)

    Martin.

    Martin, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Martin

    JimBob Guest

    Smoke some weed and chill.

    JimBob, Dec 5, 2004
  5. Martin

    °Mike° Guest

    Try giving some details, like what browser your
    are using. Are you using a firewall or other
    software that can block referrers?

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Give more information, please. What is your operating system and what
    browser are you using. Do you have any browser accessories/plugins
    installed? In Mozilla Firefox,for instance, with certain plugins
    installed, it is possible to disable HTTP_REFERRER.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 5, 2004
  7. Martin

    Martin Guest

    I'm using Windows XP Home Edition, IE 6.0 with Windows Firewall
    Off....
    As far as I know I've no plugins installed!

    Martin.
    Thanks for your help guys ! :)

    Martin, Dec 5, 2004
  8. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Actually
    my Zone-Alarm prevented me from signing up !!

    Although I thought I disabled it..
    Problem solved :))

    Thanks again everyone !
    Martin.