    it also does not seem to allow me to add layouts or modify the ones it
    provides.

    Any suggestions?

    Ralph O'Rourke, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Ralph O'Rourke

    Todd Walker Guest

    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    Quirky user interface, very powerful program.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Ralph O'Rourke

    Lutrell H. Guest

    I use the Arcsoft Photo Printer. You can download a free trial.
    http://www.arcsoft.com/products/software/en/photoprinter.html

    Lutrell

    Lutrell H., Sep 4, 2003
  4. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ian Boag Guest

    Ian Boag, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Ralph O'Rourke

    Kenwood Guest

    Since you have PS 7, and have it probably installed, create a new image.
    Make it 8.5 x 11 at 300 dpi
    Resize and place each of your desired images into a new layer on the new
    image.
    You can then move each layer to the desired position.
    File, Print

    Kenwood, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Ralph O'Rourke

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I understand Qimage is a powerful print program that will let you do this.

    Also, you could just create a new image in Photoshop with the dimensions of 8.5
    x 11", and then drag the smaller pictures to where you want them.
    click on Photoshop Help and search for:
    Using guides and the grid
    Rosita

    HRosita, Sep 4, 2003
  7. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Ralph,

    Saw your post and wanted to offer up EasyShare Software by Kodak.

    It is a free download and includes a lot of good features, i.e. CD Burning,
    album features, and more. Try visiting http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw
    for details on the program and for the download link.

    The software enables a great feature called One Touch printing. With it the
    software maximizes your printer driver for Kodak paper. It also includes
    templates for printing 2up, 4 up, 6up, etc.

    Talk to you soon, hope you enjoy.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Ralph O'Rourke

    Jim Franks Guest

    You know, people are getting sick and tired of your SPAM. If at least some
    of the time your recommendations would be something OTHER than a KODAK product,
    it would be a different story, but you are never going to mention or recommend
    products that are best for someone, only a KODAK product that might result in
    financial gain for you and your company.

    Jim Franks, Sep 10, 2003
  9. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    He is a good one for a killfile then?

    Ms.Jaime

    "This, is an ex-parrot"

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Why don't you just add Ron's name to your killfile, that way you won't
    be bothered with his attempts to help Kodak customers. While you are at
    it, add mine to your list. Please.

    Ron Hunter, Sep 10, 2003
  11. Ralph O'Rourke

    Lisa Horton Guest

    It's not spam. He answers questions. As an employee of Kodak, it's
    appropriate for him to restrict his answers to those with Kodak answers,
    in general.

    For users of Kodak digital imaging products, it's a real benefit to have
    Ron Baird here.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Sep 11, 2003
  12. Ralph O'Rourke

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Jim Franks? Could be.

    Ron Baird? nope.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Sep 11, 2003
  13. Ralph O'Rourke

    Mikey Guest

    Jim Franks loudly proclaimed to the world that:
    My $.02
    Ron Baird is a Kodak Employee, he makes no secret of this and comes here to
    try and assist people using kodak products, he has been doing this for
    literally years, and his advice is helpful to many. Of course he usually
    discusses Kodak solutions, that would be expected. But his comments are
    helpful and relevant always. He is not a spammer, he is not causing any
    disruption, and even though I don't use anything made by kodak these days I
    for one still welcome his presence here...every manufacturer should do as
    much to try and help their customers.

    Mikey, Sep 11, 2003
  14. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ron Hunter Guest

    If you don't have a Kodak camera, then sure, why not?

    Ron Hunter, Sep 11, 2003
  15. Ralph O'Rourke

    FOR7b Guest

    My $.02
    Exactly! "Every manufacturer should do as much to try and help their
    customers!"

    FOR7b, Sep 11, 2003
  16. Ralph O'Rourke

    Ted Stephens Guest

    Ron Baird
    Right. He was not helping customers, as some people who opened their mouths
    before looking into the situation suggested. When a non-Kodak related camera
    question was asked, this spam-bot would come and recommend a Kodak product for
    them to PURCHASE. They would not be "customers" unless they fell for his
    infomercial spam.

    Just as people would not like it if Consumer Reports would accept ads from
    companies which would make them biased in their recommendations, we don't need to
    have some employee of a camera company recommending nothing but products from his
    company every chance he gets.
    You mean "potential customers" depending on if they fall for his spam or not.

    Try reading some of his spam posts again.

    "What camera should I get?" "Get the Kodak such and such"
    "How do I get best quality prints from my Nikon?" "Get the Kodak such and such
    printer"
    "Does anyone know what polariser lens would be best for my Canon? "Get the
    Kodak such and such."

    This is getting really sickening. Any of you sticking up for this guy are
    only other employees from the same company, as no one else would be sticking up
    for spam.

    Ted Stephens, Sep 11, 2003