    How to approcah that learning stuff.

    Thnaks for your helps
    serge

    Guest, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    My suggestions:
    1. Get the Transcender sample for the 300. The 300 is very different from
    the other exams you are used to. The Transcender exam sample will give you an
    idea of what the real exam is like without having to pay anything.
    2. Read the exam cram book. It helped me. Get it from the public library if
    you have to.
    3. Go through MSDN for each of the items in the "Skills being measured"
    section of the Preparation Guide, especially understand the Microsoft
    Solution Framework and what it means.
    Best of luck on your exam and congratulations on your previous passes.

    Guest, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    I understand you calderara, because in my case and most of my coworkers, we
    don't even draw a single line or write docs for the new developments we have
    to deliver to our customers.

    I believe that for the sake of the theory is good to know how to do it, but
    in real life, we barely make sketches or draws of what we design

    Blackmetal, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    I haven't taken that exam but in a near future, I will be more like taking
    it and anyways, for the sake of the theory and the exam, I'll have to study.

    I remember when I started in the company am working at, I asked to one of my
    coworkers (because I was learning about the software we develop), I asked:
    "do you have any database structures or dfds?" and the guy just said:
    "well...we don't have any" and I started to learn about our systems little
    by little.

    Blackmetal, Jan 11, 2007
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    It's the most boring exam... especially for us devs. Sometimes I wonder
    if I can comprehend real english anymore ! :p

    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey?
    I have been work from one company to another company.
    I'd like just contract based rather than real employee on company.

    I have been create so many software ...
    actually i begin without document, like you said.
    DFD, UML, Database Design ... (for what?)
    It's Enterprise Architect do! not us as developer in my mind ...

    When my old customer come and said,
    Old Customer : dear Denny?
    Denny : oh yes? what's up doc?
    Old Customer : we would change our document and business rules to ... bla bla
    Can you do it?

    Denny : of course do not worry, i can handle it!
    (in fact! i'd looks like a looser!)

    Open old years project?
    no document or something explain to me? (i really forgot at all)
    i really understand now how precious document for me.

    UML is really good. ( but UML not fully fill my requirement)
    I can flash back easyly without open Computer.

    Just open an old document,
    see a few minute ...
    i already knew it what i must to do.

    " We as Developer see the futures ... Past is our experiences "

    About Exam?
    Exam can raise your honor, salary and good position on your company or new
    company.

    about learning Calderara?
    " Because Learning Never Stops " - NITT Futurz Curiculum

    i wish my experience can share to all developers.

    Guest, Jan 12, 2007