help: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by winman, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. winman

    winman Guest

    winman, Jul 29, 2003

  2. winman

    Cheeseburger Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    "winman" <> wrote in message

    Dude, you are so totally hosed...

    Cheeseburger, Jul 29, 2003

  3. winman

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    Bend over cause you are royally screwed.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    "winman" <> wrote in message

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  4. winman

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > not at all.
    > as one of the founding fathers of the mcngp, it is my duty to provide some
    > assistance thoughout the year. we do have a code of ethics, i just have

    not
    > posted them on our site yet or even written them down ;-)

    I'll get around to making that code Y2k-compliant eventually.

    Sheesh, I'm only one guy.

    --
    Fris "Y10k is coming up quick" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  6. winman

    billyw Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    ah... sorry me so silly

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechn

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003
  7. winman

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    it's ok, mcngp's are forgiving of each other ;-)

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  8. winman

    KLXrider Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    speaking of helpful mcngp....when is Laura going to be back. Her book
    is complete.

    I miss her posts.

    KLXrider, Jul 30, 2003
  9. winman

    Consultant Guest

    Re: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

    not sure

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003