help: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by winman, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. winman

    winman Guest

    winman, Jul 29, 2003

  2. winman

    Cheeseburger Guest

    Dude, you are so totally hosed...

    Cheeseburger, Jul 29, 2003

  3. winman

    Gary - US Guest

    Bend over cause you are royally screwed.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  4. winman

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  5. I'll get around to making that code Y2k-compliant eventually.

    Sheesh, I'm only one guy.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  6. winman

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003
  7. winman

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  8. winman

    KLXrider Guest

    speaking of helpful mcngp....when is Laura going to be back. Her book
    is complete.

    I miss her posts.

    KLXrider, Jul 30, 2003
  9. winman