    cleaned it out (optical), and have done everything, even troubleshoot. So
    what gives? Thanks.

    Isabella

    unbroken, Jan 12, 2004

  2. unbroken

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Is it an MS Optical Intellimouse? A lot of those have cords that go bad at
    the place just outside the mouse (where the cord enters the mouse). This
    causes exactly the symptoms you are seeing.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 12, 2004

  3. unbroken

    unbroken Guest

    No, it's a different brand. Wires seem to be fine. No viruses either. Just
    started while browsing ebay looking at shoes.

    Isabella

    unbroken, Jan 12, 2004
  4. unbroken

    Todd Howard Guest

    You checked for virii....did you do a check for spyware? I use Spybot
    Search and Destroy and Ad Aware...you should be using those anyway.....but I
    would also try with another mouse just to disregard a hardware problem like
    Demon said....
    TH

    Todd Howard, Jan 13, 2004
  5. unbroken

    unbroken Guest

    Actually, I moved my other computer tower off the cord and now it works
    fine. LOL. I don't know if that actually had anything to do with it but ever
    since I moved it off of the cord it hasn't stuck or anything. I use
    Ad-Aware. I remember the first time I ever used it, it's amazing the crap
    people manage to stick on your box.

    Isabella

    unbroken, Jan 13, 2004
  6. unbroken

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    The cord would do it. The cable was probably being bent, sometimes
    blocking the signal.

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 13, 2004
  7. unbroken

    unbroken Guest

    Yes, I'm still having slight trouble (not as much). But less. If it
    continues then off to the computer store I go.

    Isabella

    unbroken, Jan 13, 2004
  8. unbroken

    unbroken Guest

    K, I am having mouse issues again, not as often. What could this be,
    seriously?

    unbroken, Jan 18, 2004
  9. unbroken

    Luke Hague Guest

    My best guess is a failing mouse, try using one that is known good, like a
    friends. If that doesn't work than I would say it's a driver issue, in
    which case you would just download and install new drivers, from a site such
    as www.driverzone.com

    Luke Hague, Jan 19, 2004