    I run across these web sites Ucertify, and Pass4sure but it looks like a braindump website..

    any suggestion..

    dford2201:driver:

    dford2201, Jun 20, 2009

  2. dford2201

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try the operating system in between your ears :stupido:

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009

  3. dford2201

    dford2201

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    what do you mean of this sir.
    Is their any software out there that's can help me enhance my technical and logical skills.I know that I need this to comprehend Microsoft Certification

    I want to LEARN not PASS

    dford2201, Jun 23, 2009
  4. dford2201

    Connor Francis

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Victoria
    I think he meant use your brain..

    Connor Francis, Jul 12, 2009
  5. dford2201

    daggumalli.jyothi

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi
    a project was designed in NetBeans which makes use of jniwrapper&its a vrml file embedded into it

    nw i want to run that file in command prompt .if i compiled
    Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
    (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

    C:\Documents and Settings\sivanagasri>d:

    D:\>cd Jcontact

    D:\JContact>javac JContactTest.java
    Note: JContactTest.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

    D:\JContact>javac -Xlint JcontactTest.java
    JcontactTest.java:24: class JContactTest is public, should be declared in a file
    named JContactTest.java
    public class JContactTest extends JFrame implements Runnable, EventOutObserver,
    BrowserObserver {
    ^
    JcontactTest.java:186: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member
    of the raw type java.util.HashSet
    nodeRefs.add(name);
    ^
    JcontactTest.java:24: warning: [serial] serializable class JContactTest has no d
    efinition of serialVersionUID
    public class JContactTest extends JFrame implements Runnable, EventOutObserver,
    BrowserObserver {
    ^
    1 error
    2 warnings

    D:\JContact>

    can u pls give me reply for this sort of error pleaseeeeeee

    daggumalli.jyothi, Jul 12, 2009
  6. dford2201

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    why do you need javac?
    can't u compile and do everything in netbeans?

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010