    Likes Received:
    0
    At least he's getting practice in for when he discovers girls, ya know, dealing with the whole "faking it" game. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 11, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have discovered girls unlike you modfather :p.

    And i am not lieing, you dont have to believe me but i am telling you the truth.

    unholy, Apr 13, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, well, thanks for the permission to not believe you anyway. :)

    I don't need to discover girls... Been there, done that, got a 13 year old son, yeesh, I just realized he's almost your age, that's pretty scary.

    The Modfather, Apr 13, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    every thought maybe i am him, no that would be incorrect, because i aint american :p

    unholy, Apr 13, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    True, you ain't, we can tell by the way you talk. :)

    Besides, you don't speak Lakota so there's just no way.

    The Modfather, Apr 13, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you certainly can biatch... :)

    unholy, Apr 16, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Doesn't matter, if you were my kid I'd put you over my knee and spank you every day just to watch you cry. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 16, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Maybe this can be accomplished in a virtual way. Unholy, do you have a videocam?

    bigal, Apr 16, 2006
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no, and i in no way incurage suss and discriminating activities :p

    unholy, Apr 17, 2006
  10. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "incurage" ? congratulations on "discriminating", you got that one right. I think you wanted "Encourage"

    XhArD, Apr 17, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, he gets the big word right and the small word wrong, wassupwitdat?

    And what's a suss?

    The Modfather, Apr 17, 2006
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    suspicious/suspect of being gay in one way or another.

    XhArD, Apr 17, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Never heard that one before. <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Apr 17, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We could use one of those "unholinators"; this device conveniently installs with a minimum of artificial intelligence software on the USB bus and provides a nice toolbar icon you can click to automatically interpert Unholy's statements. Try one, it works! Unfortunately, it's rather large and draws some power...

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Apr 17, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well see, that power problem, we could never install one at Unholy's end, it'd shut down the whole eastern seaboard of Australia. Damn they've got some messy power there. :)

    Really guys, you've got to stop depending on those hamsters in wheels to run your electrical plants. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 18, 2006
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol u mean we goto get some sun into the panels of 12volt making heat...

    (i speak nothing of correctness unless u get a unholinator, they draw 90000000kW of power and require 2 proton ray guns with dual barrels.)

    now about my "incouraging", i spell it like that because i am not like modfather with a dicitionary at his face, i merely use knowledge :)

    unholy, Apr 22, 2006
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    or lack of knowledge, either way.

    XhArD, Apr 22, 2006
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Goto is a command in the BASIC programming language, go to is what you meant to say.

    I don't have a dictionary in my face, I just know how to spell simple English words, I have an edumacation, that's all. Now I might need a dictionary for some words, but not too often and I too make plenty of spelling errors.

    The Modfather, Apr 22, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm the same way. A college education goes a long way towards helping you interact properly within society. Big words are still a challenge for me however. That, and I use way too many comas.

    bigal, Apr 22, 2006
  20. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i think we should all abandon the annoying english language and learn something easy, like russian or german. Saves the use of "know" and "no" problems.

    unholy, Apr 23, 2006