    Location:
    Australia
    Well i fixed it :p no flashing mr flasher :p put ur flashbang away.

    unholy, Apr 3, 2006

    bigal, Apr 3, 2006

    unholy, Apr 4, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He's a dead man now, you do realize that, right?

    The Modfather, Apr 4, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You mean Unholy? Or Mr. Swizzle stick?

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Apr 4, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    just the swizzle stick.... <ducks for no apparent reason>

    unholy, Apr 5, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    <stays with this topic for no apparent reason> It might be an honor to become Mr. Swizzle Stick of 2006. Think of all the prizes...

    bigal, Apr 5, 2006
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You'll all notice Unholy's lack of an avatar right now. I wonder what happened. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 7, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It was "shaken" loose...

    bigal, Apr 7, 2006
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, it got blinked out of existance. See, I had a nice blinky avatar, like yours, for laughs and he had the NERVE to go and edit it on me. So I returned the favor but apparantly he didn't like his new avatar which said "Clueless" and removed it. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 8, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    my avatar is missing because modfather firstly edited it :p... and secondly because i couldn't be bothered using the old one, i have decided to make a new one, but i have been sick :p, thats why i haven't posted in awhile :p

    unholy, Apr 9, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's too bad. About the avatar I mean.

    bigal, Apr 9, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, really, maybe you shouldn't mess with other people's avatars and then they'll leave yours alone. :) I'm sick too but I'm not using it as an excuse. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 9, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I firmly believe in changing my avatar like I change my underwear. At least once a week!

    bigal, Apr 9, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Or whenever it gets crusty and starts to chaif, right? :)

    The Modfather, Apr 10, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, I've never gotten to that point, but you're probably right.

    bigal, Apr 10, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmmm, never gotten to that point? Why don't I believe you? :)

    It must be the chaps. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 10, 2006
  18. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, how does sleeping for longer then 72 hours sound? well to add to that standing up for longer then 1 minute makes me dizzy :|

    ps u should be able to see my new avatar now.. If ur good enough :)

    unholy, Apr 10, 2006
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry man, no avatar. I must not be good enough. :)

    Sleeping for over 72 hours sounds like a good idea but it might interfere with my time for resting and taking it easy. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 11, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    He's faking it. I can sense it. Dizzy is as dizzy does.

    bigal, Apr 11, 2006