    Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Eddie

    Edward Holub, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Edward Holub

    Stan Brown Guest

    Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:49:45 GMT from Edward Holub
    I hope you don't think that the quality of one illicit copy tells you
    anything about the quality of a different illicit copy.

    Of course, in connection with the 1973 film, "quality" is kind of a
    non issue. It was painfully bad. :)

    Stan Brown, Jan 16, 2006

  3. I've been known to defend "Xanadu" with my dying breath, and own a copy
    of the '76 Elizabeth Taylor "Blue Bird" on disk, and...yeah:
    "Horizon"'s BAD. 0_0

    Derek Janssen (when you see "Burt Bacharach" on the major credits, and
    it's not Austin Powers...)

    Derek Janssen, Jan 16, 2006