    any suggestions
    Thanks
    Fred

    Fred Lebow, Jun 6, 2006

  2. Fred Lebow

    uw_wayne Guest

    Fred the only way you are going to get a zoom range anywhere near what
    you are looking for is to purchase a Nikon or Canon P&S and put it into
    an underwater housing, like an IKELITE housing. You ain't gonna like
    the cost! Check out www.ikelite.com and www.bhphotovideo.com. I don't
    use a point and shoot www.pbase.com/uw_wayne

    uw_wayne, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Fred Lebow

    Tippi Guest

    a cheaper alternative is Ewa-Marine flexible housings and rain capes

    http://www.ewa-marine.de/

    Tippi, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Fred Lebow

    Deep Reset Guest