    Jiffy.....don't tell her or she will get pissed cause she is currently
    trying to figger out how to raise Jiffy Taxes without the Royal Subjects
    noticing.

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010

  2. DAB

    Junior Guest

    Sokoban

    Junior, Jan 17, 2010

  3. DAB

    Stell Guest

    That's the one. I keep looking for the one I lost but everything I see
    online now is too cartoonish. Just give me the basics. I also liked LOLO for
    nintendo. Was the same premise with a few twists, like avoiding monsters,
    and fire and shit.

    Stell, Jan 17, 2010
  4. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Isn't that a Math game....with all those numbers ....... I don't do math
    games but will check it out.

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  5. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Yeah the one I played was back in 1990, before graphics I liked the text
    games like Zork.....had to use your imagination ;-)

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  6. DAB

    DAB Guest

    LOL that's it and there are hundreds at the Apple Store.....oh there is one
    called Mr. Poo....LOL it's a Dung Beetle that has to move balls of poo into
    the correct positions.......boi would like that one.

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  7. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    I've still got that on CD complete with hard copy manual. I never played
    it. It came with a bundle of software I got with my first PC,complete with
    Win 95.

    Aardvark, Jan 17, 2010
  8. DAB

    HairyReed Guest

    Federal government has full version of Mr. Poo.. That's how they staffed
    That One's administration.

    HairyReed, Jan 17, 2010
  9. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Oh man you need to break the seal and have some real fun ;-)

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  10. DAB

    DAB Guest

    LOL

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  11. DAB

    DAB Guest

    DAB, Jan 17, 2010
  12. No shit.

    Mohammed Hussein, Jan 17, 2010
  13. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    Hmmmm. I suppose I could install Win 95 on a virtual machine and run it in
    that (I still have the original W95 boot discs I got with the PC).

    Aardvark, Jan 17, 2010
  14. DAB

    Marilyn Guest

    Can't you just use an emulator or something? My kids do that with games
    that are older.

    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010
  15. DAB

    Aardvark Guest

    Virtual machine <=> Virtualbox <=> emulator.

    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    Aardvark, Jan 18, 2010
  16. DAB

    DAB Guest

    Ok I am confused....the newsgroups line and the follow-up thingy has the
    same groups what does that accomplish?

    DAB, Jan 18, 2010
  17. DAB

    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010
  18. DAB

    Marilyn Guest

    Oh, yeah. That's what happens when you post on drugs and you can't read
    straight.

    Marilyn, Jan 18, 2010