Help!---Java

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by richit, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. richit

    richit

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've met a great deal of problems for the same prompt :ActionListener cannot be resolved to a type or HtmlPane cannot be resolved to a type,

    but they are all the method brown by the system.

    Examples are as following:

    1.HtmlPane html=new HtmlPane();

    2.class DataWindow extends JFrame implements ActionListener

    Anybody who knows please contact me through [email protected]

    Thanks a lot.

    richit, Nov 16, 2006