    My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the following message: the sync is finished without doing any thing at all.
    I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.
    I am stumped and appreciate any help.

    Ivymin, Jul 28, 2011

  2. Ivymin

    alysa

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    well,just try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.
    Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.
    Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    alysa, Jul 29, 2011

  3. Ivymin

    Altsan

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have you rebooted your Mac and/or iPad? Upgraded iTunes or delete it and reinstall? Make backup of your app.

    Altsan, Aug 24, 2011
  4. Ivymin

    techpro

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do a hard reboot, use it until it shuts off and then recharge it

    techpro, Aug 26, 2011
  5. Ivymin

    gigiwill

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Pls make sure if you are using the latest version of itunes, if not, you should go to apple’s to download a new version and it may fix the problem. You can also ask for help on their support forum. Or… google your question how to transfer or sync ipad to mac and you will find useful info.

    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    gigiwill, May 22, 2012
  6. Ivymin

    timitiwinkle

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    welll its not a big problem upgrade your software of ipad
    also check out new version of itunes .. mainframe modernization
    make sure that if after rebooting your ipad is not working well then upgrade the software

    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    timitiwinkle, Jun 23, 2012
  7. Ivymin

    hourer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPad to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.

    hourer, Dec 14, 2012
  8. Ivymin

    CathyDavid

    Joined: