    auto reload available so I don't have to manually reload or login everytime I
    want to check the site for status of information or purcahses?? Thank You in
    advance for your help!

    Guest, Jun 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    No, this is dependant on the site whether they have implemented client side
    scripting or worse, server side. So the F5 is still the way to go I'm
    afraid.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jul 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    liviu19

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    K-Meleon - Continuous Reload

    K-Meleon has this feature.
    Continuous Reload, lets you set the tiime between reloads in seconds.
    http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

    Liviu

    liviu19, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Guest

    perz

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    AutoRefresher for IE can be found at cnet. It seems to work pretty good.

    perz, Oct 4, 2009