    How to contact Custermers, What are the possibilities,.

    Please make me know can i target Globle Market

    Thank You

    Maheeshwara Kirindigoda, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Maheeshwara Kirindigoda

    Mike Trozzo Guest

    1. Obtain a 5-liter container of gasoline.
    2. Pour it all over yourself.
    3. Light a match.
    4. Go to hell, outsourcing scum.

    Mike Trozzo, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Maheeshwara Kirindigoda

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    1. Obtain a 5-liter container of gasoline.
    He is not outsourcing. Learn to read. He is *in* Sri Lanka. He is not
    located in another country and looking to develop his company with cheap
    overseas labor. He happens to live in a country where labor is cheap. No
    crime there.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Maheeshwara Kirindigoda

    Jeff Guest

    You prick!

    Jeff, Feb 2, 2004
  5. Maheeshwara Kirindigoda

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Damn that was harsh......

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2004
  6. Maheeshwara Kirindigoda

    James Martin Guest

    Man there are some brutal people here. I've seen several sites in the past
    that offer a "market place" where companies post programming and web
    development job requests, and then companies throughout the world bid on
    them, although I can't remember any of them at the moment. A friend of mine
    has had some success getting web development contracts this way, and the few
    I've seen seemed pretty active, so who knows... Google around until you find
    one, it's probably a good way to get your small firm going.

    James Martin, Feb 3, 2004
  7. Dear Mike

    Thanks for your opinion. I have achieved my target. Now I have running big IT Firm which gives me lot satisfy. I have being visited to this tread and read it again and again. It prod me towards the goal.
    I have faithful to your harsh but million worth advice which gave me the grit to make a augean effort.

    I am
    Maheeshwara Kirindigoda
    Managing Director - Asian Destinations (Pvt) Ltd
    Vice President - Internet Society (ISOC) - Sri Lanka Chapter
    Secretary - Sri Lanka Computer Vendors Association Central Province
    Secretary - Central Province Exporters Chamber

    flexsoftserver, Apr 5, 2013