    box and the name on the dial up connection has changed. I correct this and
    next time i go to log on it has changed back.

    Is there any way of stopping this changing of account details ?

    Maurice Byrne, May 20, 2005

  2. Maurice Byrne

    °Mike° Guest

    Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/addons/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
    Now maintained by InterMute
    http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

    °Mike°, May 20, 2005

  3. thank you.will download them straight away . Nasty attack was bombarded by
    pop us-s , and downloaded clean my pc . it stopped the pop ups then this
    started .

    Maurice Byrne, May 20, 2005
  4. Maurice Byrne

    blablabla Guest

    There is always a way. Got 100.00 US? If so then I'll answer, otherwise blow
    off loser.

    blablabla, May 20, 2005
  5. I have used ad aware and spybot. both find and delete problems but my log on
    number changes again any futher help ?

    Maurice Byrne, May 22, 2005