    Any ideas

    Cheers
    Dave

    Dave, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Dave

    Boomer Guest

    Dave said:
    How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q270670
    More tips here.
    http://www.mindspring.com/~oe_oh/identities2.htm
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/tools/index.htm#dbxtract
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#importOE5

    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    The minspring link was good, can see all my folders on old drive, but
    he identity that they are in is hidden/masked/unavailable

    They definetly still exist but cant work out how to get to them, might
    try copying dbx folder to desktop on new hdd and import it ???

    Dave

    Thanks again .....

    Dave, Aug 30, 2003