<Help> Home networking with BT Voyager 2000 Wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Shankley, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Shankley

    Shankley Guest

    I'm having problems setting up a home network with the following
    setup:

    BT Voyager 2000 Wireless

    Computer 1:

    XP Home, plus BT Voyager 1020 Laptop

    Computer 2:

    XP Profesional, pus BT Voyager 1010 USB

    I can access the Internet with no problems from either computer, but
    trying to set up home networking so that both computers can see each
    other is a nightmare. I did it once before, but only by chance so
    can't remember how I did it!

    Can some kind person(s) help me set up step by step please?

    Many thanks
    Shankley

    Shankley, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Oliver Saal [MS], Jan 5, 2005