    files but when I try to delete I get access denied.

    Please give me some help.

    Old Geezer

    tpg comcntr, Feb 14, 2004

  2. tpg comcntr

    Bareill Guest

    Ad-aware 6.0
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/
    or
    SpyBot
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    should get it cleaned out.

    Bareill, Feb 14, 2004

  3. tpg comcntr

    Ionizer Guest

    Please use more intelligently-worded subject lines for your posts.

    Ionizer, Feb 14, 2004
  4. tpg comcntr

    °Mike° Guest

  5. tpg comcntr

    Darkhorse Guest

    Darkhorse, Feb 14, 2004
  6. tpg comcntr

    °Mike° Guest

    What are you talking about?

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004
  7. tpg comcntr

    Darkhorse Guest

    I have tried trial versions of iOpus starr, SpyAnytime PC Spy and Spector
    Pro, neither Spybot or Ad-aware detected these.

    The only scanner I have that does is Webroot's Spysweeper, unfortunately it
    also found a few false positives. :0(

    Darkhorse, Feb 15, 2004
  8. tpg comcntr

    °Mike° Guest

    The OP has Gain spyware -- nothing was mentioned about
    keyloggers. And if SpyBot S&D doesn't detect those you
    mentioned, submit them to Patrick for inclusion.

    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  9. tpg comcntr

    Sultan Guest

    An article in the newest PC Magazine gives an Editors choice nod to a
    program called Spy Sweeper 2.2. They rated it above Spybot because it works
    better at finding key loggers. Alas it is not free and I haven't gotten
    around to trying it yet as it was the first I have heard of it.
    The homepage for the product is here:
    http://www.webroot.com/

    And you can download a trial here:
    http://www.webroot.com/wb/downloads/index.php

    Cost is $29.95 a year after trial runs out.

    Give it a try and post back with a review whether or not it lives up to its
    billing.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 15, 2004
  10. tpg comcntr

    tpg comcntr Guest

    Many thanks to all. Will try what is advised and let everyone know how it works out.

    Old Geezer

    tpg comcntr, Feb 15, 2004
  11. tpg comcntr

    tpg comcntr Guest

    I thought my subject heading was rather direct and to the point. Member
    #1145277 - Mensa Society.

    Old Geezer

    tpg comcntr, Feb 15, 2004
  12. Are you drowning