    Cam Guest

    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DVD PLAYER ITS AN LG AND IT SAYS IT IS REGION LOCKED
    HOW DO I UNLOCK IT

    Cam, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Cam

    olfart Guest

    "Cam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DVD PLAYER ITS AN LG AND IT SAYS IT IS REGION LOCKED
    | HOW DO I UNLOCK IT
    you have to move to the region that it's locked in - reboot - and then move back
    home. And kill the CAPS - it's the same as shouting !!!

    olfart, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Cam

    Hamman Guest

    "Cam" <> wrote in message
    > I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DVD PLAYER ITS AN LG AND IT SAYS IT IS REGION

    LOCKED
    > HOW DO I UNLOCK IT

    IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN AS WELL?

    If its region locked, it means that you have already changed it 5 times,
    after that you have to buy a new drive if you want to change your region
    back.

    Unless, that is, i misundersttod, Right click on your My Computer icon,
    properties and find your way into device manager. Now right click,
    properties on yur DVD drive, and then go onto region settings.

    Hamman, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Cam

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003