help! help! help! Very urgent!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jones, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. Jones

    Jones Guest

    Hi,
    I have a PC with 3 HDs and use RexEdit and I have a motherboard Asus
    P4C800. I have 3 HD "C" with Win XP, "D" with some sound music
    (container) and "E" with files for editing.
    I had finished a documentary after months of work and I now have a
    great problem.
    Now when make a click on a saved icon with RexEdit a page goes out and
    says: "no disk space." I have many saved icons and every icon has the
    same problem.
    When I make the reboot of my PC I see this writing: "No driver
    attached to fasttrak controller."
    In fact I see a "? " on HD "D" where there are some files but not
    connected with editing. I repeat, in this HD I have music. Every HDs
    are perfectly entire.
    I have put again the old driver but the problem it is the same. Why?
    I am very anxious.
    thanks

    bye Jones

    Jones, Dec 7, 2003