    you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

    I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    for interview question please help me

    programmerforknowledge, Sep 11, 2005

  2. programmerforknowledge

    catwalker63 Guest

    The more research you do, the better you will do when you are being
    evaluated for a position. You will have to work to get work. Experience
    counts for more than certification or education. Too many people have
    bullsh!tted their way through school. Keep working at it, keep
    practicing at it and don't be to superior to take entry level work.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 11, 2005

  3. programmerforknowledge

    Wayne Guest

    The only thing I'd like to add here is that education and certification get
    you the interview, then it's up to you to prove your knowledge and worth to
    the hirer.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 11, 2005
  4. programmerforknowledge

    Guest Guest

    Good adivce that. I packed and unpacked boxes for 2 months in my first IT job
    :p

    Guest, Sep 13, 2005
  5. programmerforknowledge

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

    Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/education-interview-questions/
    Tks again and pls keep posting.

    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    jerryvn01, Jul 7, 2010