    you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

    I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    for interview question please help me

    programmerforknowledge, Sep 11, 2005

  2. programmerforknowledge

    techguru Guest

    techguru, Sep 11, 2005

  3. programmerforknowledge

    MatrixVic Guest

    Those sites can't hurt but IMHO they are not the complete answer. I
    agree with your instructors and you should write code to continue to
    improve your skills. But don't think of it as 'writing dummy programs'
    - pick a topic/problem that is interesting to YOU and write a program
    to solve the problem. That way you'll be interested in the solution
    and have something useful in the end.

    As for interviewing: be honest, stress your ability to learn and tell
    them about the new utility you just wrote!.

    Good luck,

    Vic

    Matrix Learning Solutions
    www.matrixlearningsolutions.com

    MatrixVic, Sep 12, 2005
  4. programmerforknowledge

    Guest Guest

    How are the questions weird? Those look like valid .NET questions that all
    ..NET programmers should know (C# & VB.NET)

    Guest, Sep 23, 2005