    you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

    I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    for interview question please help me

    programmerforknowledge, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Are you applying for jobs that are at too high a level? Apply for an
    entry-level position and you won't need to answer any "weird" questions...

    Adam Machanic, Sep 15, 2005

  3. programmerforknowledge

    ZombyWoof Guest

    The only good practice for interview questions is interviews.
    Personally I would suspect that if you are being asked "Weird"
    questions you aren't going after the right job. If I was to hire you
    as a recent college graduate my expectations would be that you are
    trainable and nothing else.

    ZombyWoof, Sep 19, 2005