    Yahoo.
    Thanks for any help
    Smurfsdad

    News.TheRamp.net, Jul 3, 2005

  2. News.TheRamp.net

    Fred is back Guest

    VMS is terrible
    Classic illogical circular reasoning.
    Prove it.
    The net is a nice home.
    Wow, who hasn't.
    What part of it?
    Do you have lots of desires that have never been realised?
    You owe me five bucks.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Thanks anyhow Fred. I hope you get your problems worked out.
    Smurfsdad

    News.TheRamp.net, Jul 3, 2005
  4. News.TheRamp.net

    Fred is back Guest

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.
    What else do you hope?
    Classic reading comprehension problem.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005
  5. News.TheRamp.net

    Duane Arnold Guest

    That's not Fred. That's K-Man-Oops-Woman-Loon the Queen of all *clown* ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 3, 2005