    and mostly involved small utility programs.

    Does anyone know the site that I'm talking about?

    Thanks!

    vbMark, Oct 13, 2005

  2. vbMark

    Plato Guest

    Who paid them for their time and effort? If nobody, well....

    Plato, Oct 14, 2005

  3. vbMark

    zarathustra Guest

    Have you looked in your history yet?

    --

    Stop Verisign DNS Abuse!:
    http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

    The Boulder Pledge:
    "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."
    - as proposed by Roger Ebert
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=boulder+pledge

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.

    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:
    a fear of long words...

    Profanisaurus (now):http://tinyurl.com/ajbwm
    http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/
    http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk/

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."
    & '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    - Panama!"- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2)

    zar 2k5 - ULC Minister
    AND
    http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.timecube.com/
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!1! on a lits...

    Infinity is where things happen that don't
    - Anonymous

    Der Weg ist das Ziel

    sic transit gloria mundi

    There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    01 - Those who can count in binary.
    10 - Those who can't.

    etc.

    zarathustra, Oct 14, 2005
  4. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Are you implying that it doesn't really exist?

    They do it for the love of programming.

    vbMark, Oct 14, 2005
  5. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Good idea but I tried that. I have hundreds of links in there. I tried
    searching on some words but no luck.

    Thanks though.

    vbMark, Oct 14, 2005
  6. vbMark

    zarathustra Guest

    Someone in one of the forums listed ought to be able to help you, or
    at least point you in the right direction:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=community+forum+coding+programming++by+request

    PS You'd do well to ignore the dolt calling itself 'plato'.

    zarathustra, Oct 15, 2005
  7. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    vbMark, Oct 17, 2005