    sometimes green cast. Changing the paper type to Watercolor Radiant or
    switching to Epson's profile for that paper does not help. What could be
    going on ?? I'm baffled.

    Brian Corll, May 7, 2004

  2. Brian Corll

    George Kerby Guest

    Guessing here: Did you change out the special matte ink before you switched
    paper?

    George Kerby, May 7, 2004

  3. Brian Corll

    Jim Waggener Guest

    Did you select "No Color Management" in the Epson printer setup?

    Jim Waggener, May 7, 2004
  4. Brian Corll

    Brian Corll Guest

    No - should I ?

    Brian Corll, May 7, 2004
  5. Brian Corll

    Clyde Guest

    Maybe. You either need color management in Photoshop or in the printer
    driver; not both. To do it in Photoshop you should see it set when you
    do Ctrl Alt P. Otherwise that should show color management set to the
    printer. If that is the case, then you should turn on ICM (ICC for OS X)
    and let the printer driver set it for the paper you picked.

    Clyde

    Clyde, May 7, 2004