HELP - emachines "Eboard" keys stopped working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jeff Wisnia, May 20, 2005.

  1. Jeff Wisnia

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    etower533 running WIN98SE.

    "Eboard keys" don't function. Have gotten used to using the plus-minus
    volume control keys, but they suddenly don't work. Restarting didn't help.

    Windows' own volume control works normally.

    "eboard.exe" is running and it's icon shows on the toolbar's system
    tray. Right clicking that icon brings up an "about" and "settings" paned
    for Eboard.

    What should I start checking or trying please?

    Thanks guys,

    Jeff
    --
    Jeffry Wisnia

    (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

    Jeff Wisnia, May 20, 2005

  2. Jeff Wisnia

    roach Guest

    uninstall then reinstall keyboard software

    roach, May 20, 2005