    we can improve our coverage of this important consumer technology
    issue.

    www.notquitegeeks.com

    asnicholasjr, Jun 20, 2007

  2. asnicholasjr

    fish. Guest

    www.quitethespammer.com

    fish., Jun 20, 2007

  3. No content, and nothing on high def DVDs at ALL on your website.
    Looks like a way to collect email addresses so you can spam them to
    death.

    End false advertising. Get real content.

    - The Rich

    Penguin Commandos for Gore., Jun 20, 2007
  4. OK:
    Wait for there to be a good reason to go to a new format.

    Kimba W. Lion, Jun 20, 2007
  5. asnicholasjr

    Mattinglyfan Guest

    Pretty stupid demographic. The majority of technology buyers would include
    early 30's and even some late 20's. My mother is 63 and the VCR still
    blinks.

    Mattinglyfan, Jun 20, 2007
  6. asnicholasjr

    wadner Guest

    Your mom hasn't heard of Duct Tape?

    wadner, Jun 20, 2007
  7. Your mom still has a VCR?

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jun 20, 2007
  8. asnicholasjr

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    If anyone falls into that category, the only thing they have to know about
    blu-ray and hd-dvd is: It's not ready yet. Wait 5 years.

    Doug Jacobs, Jun 20, 2007
  9. asnicholasjr

    GMAN Guest

    And you havent taken the time to help her out? bad child!!!!

    GMAN, Jun 21, 2007
  10. asnicholasjr

    Mattinglyfan Guest

    There are only so many times I can set it. I guess power outages in SoCal
    are a lot more frequent than they are in the Rocky Mountains so it happens a
    lot.

    Mattinglyfan, Jun 21, 2007
  11. Your mom.

    Aaron J. Bossig, Jun 21, 2007
  12. Derek, are you kidding? My mom doesn't WANT a DVD player.

    (of course, my mom also thinks See Spot Run is the funniest movie ever
    made, so feel free to arrive at your own conclusions)

    Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

    A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
    (The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

    "Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
    --LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

    "Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
    minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
    a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
    --me

    "This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
    --Tony Bourdain

    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer."
    -- Frank Zappa

    "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
    it's the best thing in the world."
    -- Alton Brown

    "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
    that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
    wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
    prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
    this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
    the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
    all history."
    -- Robert Heinlein

    Geena Phillips, Jul 8, 2007