    My God!

    Do you people ever take time away from your keyboards and go outside.

    There is much to do outside you know.

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Throatwobler Mangrove

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Help creating newsgroup
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    No...

    Get a clue.

    alt.config

    G. Morgan, Feb 27, 2005

  3. So why do you want to create a newsgroup and make things worse?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 27, 2005
  4. Throatwobler Mangrove

    why? Guest

    What do you expect, if you can't search for the many answers already
    posted then starting a new group is beyond your ability.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Then why don't you go outside and play?

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 27, 2005
  6. Go do that, then, and you won't need a new newsgroup.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2005