  1. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    Your bot, I reply to you.

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005

  3.
    Wolbachia Aillaudorum, Mar 10, 2005
  4.
    Halosimplex Griseoviridis Africana Chrysovirus, Mar 10, 2005
  5. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Bill Matlock Guest

    Bill Matlock, Mar 10, 2005
  6. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005
  7. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005
  8. The PMD , wrote in message
    [email protected]:
    But you didn't reply to me, you replied to a bot. And an obvious one at
    that. You're such a n00b.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    A bot in which you are editing, you're too easy.

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  10.
    Kuonyesha Atatoweka, Mar 10, 2005
  11. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005
  12. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005
  13. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Allan Goglan Guest

    Allan Goglan, Mar 10, 2005
  14.
    Dodecyl-Methyloxirane-Morpholinophenyl-Chloro-2-Gu, Mar 10, 2005
  15.
    Methoxypropyl-Hydroxyphenylmercury-Pyrazolo-Hydrox, Mar 10, 2005
  16.
    Bertie Davidson-McAtee, Mar 10, 2005
  17. The PMD , wrote in message
    [email protected]:
    You replied the bot.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 10, 2005
  18. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    The PMD, Mar 11, 2005
  19. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    The PMD, Mar 11, 2005
  20. Frank Ferguson, <>, the crookbacked, creepy
    mattress muncher, and employee responsible for removing impurities from cups
    of tea, grumbled:
    What - what.

    Duncan Cundel-Broles, Mar 11, 2005