  1. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Lookout Guest

    have you tried Google?

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Rob K Guest

    On 27 Feb 2005 04:29:44 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    He's out there ... Haven't seen him in this froup for a long time
    though.

    Rob K, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Feb 28, 2005
  4.
    Xerxes Kouretasakos, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Are you worth better?

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 7, 2005
  6. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    Who are you to question me?

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  7. I'll take that as a no.

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 10, 2005
  8. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    Kylie....... you gotta try harder than this, you're making it easy and I
    don't like that.

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Stiff.

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 10, 2005
  10. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    Yeah whatever yeah? ... .... C'mon FFS... I await your next onslaught ;-)

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  11. I'm watching paint dry then there's grass to watch grow.

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 10, 2005
  12. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    IOW, you're too scared to spar... A disappointment indeed... Pffft!

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  13. Far be it from me to destroy your beliefs.

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 10, 2005
  14. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    You only destroy your reputation by taking me on.

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  15. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Ever seen that "Loony Tunes" cartoon where the two dog are walking down the
    street, and the little one is bouncing around the big one spouting "what
    are we gonna do today Lester??,you wanna chase some cats?, huh Lester?,
    huh? well Lester? what are we gonna do? c'mon Lester, c'mon ya wanna chase
    some cats?" and then Lester slaps the little one to the ground and says
    "Nahhh"?

    --
    Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy, Mar 10, 2005
  16. Throatwobler Mangrove

    The PMD Guest

    I like this analogy, yet I allow K-man to get up and walk.

    The PMD, Mar 10, 2005
  17. Throatwobler Mangrove

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Aquila Deus, Mar 10, 2005